Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine Associates of Nashua, PLLC is committed to your health and safety. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented updated policies to ensure the health and safety of the population we serve, including:
Pre-screening of patients prior to office visits, completion of enhanced infection control procedures daily, taking additional precaution for COVID-19, as well as seasonal influenza, and monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic closely with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Nashua Public Health Department.
If you have an upcoming office visit, please answer the following questions before you arrive:
- Have you have been in any area within the past 21 days with a congregation of people including, but not limited to stores or markets, conferences, trade shows, classes, organized events, concerts, aircraft, busses, trains, or public modes of transportation?
- Have you been exposed to any person or child within the past 21 days with influenza or influenza-like illness symptoms, including but not limited to: sore throat, cough, runny nose, sneezing, fever, chills shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, headache, body aches, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea? If yes, please provide details.
- Do you, or have you had, within the past 21 days, influenza or influenza-like illness symptoms, including but not limited to: sore throat, cough, runny nose, sneezing, fever, chills shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, headache, body aches, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea? If yes, please provide any details.
- Within the last 21 days have you traveled to or from China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Europe, or any other area outside of the USA currently experiencing COVID-19 outbreak? If yes, please provide any details.
- Within the last 21 days have you traveled to or from any state in the USA that is currently experiencing COVID-19 outbreak? If yes, please provide any details.
- Have you been in close contact with anyone (including children) who has, within the last 21 days, traveled to or from any of the areas inside the USA or outside of the USA currently experiencing COVID-19? If yes, please provide any details.
Please stay home and reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms or have been exposed to any person (including children) with influenza or influenza-like illness symptoms. Symptoms of illness may include: sore throat, cough, runny nose, sneezing, fever, chills, body aches, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Please stay home, reschedule your appointment, and contact your primary healthcare provider, local urgent care center, or your local emergency room for guidance if you have a fever and lower respiratory symptoms including coughing, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
You have traveled within the past month to or from any location experiencing coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, including but not limited to: China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, Washington State, California, New York, Massachusetts, Texas, Illinois, Georgia, South Dakota, Nebraska, Florida, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Iowa, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona, Indiana, Kentucky, New Hampshire, Nevada, District of Columbia, Wisconsin, Utah, Rhode Island, Minnesota, Michigan, Louisiana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Hawaii, Connecticut, Kansas, Missouri, and Vermont.
If you have been in close contact with anyone who has traveled to or from these locations within the past 21 days.
Your health is our primary concern.
The experts in the field of infectious disease agree that right now we have the power to slow transmission by reducing social contact as much as possible and taking the recommended steps to protect others and ourselves.
Thank you for doing your part in protecting yourself, your community, and your health care providers.
If you visit the office:
- Please bring your own pen.
- No shared reading materials will be available in the waiting room.
- You will be asked upon arrival to complete a screening questionnaire.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry into our clinical area.
- We will not allow handshakes, hugs, or unnecessary physical contact.
- We will attempt to keep a social distance of 6 feet when possible.
- If you sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or your elbow crease, and use hand sanitizer afterward. Upon leaving the office, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you use the restroom before or after your visit, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.