What you need to know:
The same preventive methods (NH Universal Best Practices) utilized to mitigate risk of COVID-19 and other transmissible diseases are standard procedure at AIMA of Nashua PLLC. Please review the below, and thank you for your assistance, compliance, and understanding.
- Masks will be required while in the waiting room regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Online Check-In must be completed at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please offer your COVID-19 vaccination card if you have one, so that it may be entered into your electronic health record. This is not required to visit the office.
- We’ll ask you to use some hand sanitizer when you arrive, ask a few health screening questions and whether you wish to mask or unmask for your visit.
- A separate exam room is available for those who wish to remain masked. No more than 2 persons will be allowed in any exam room.
- Cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces will continue to occur between each patient visit and at the end of the day.
- Please stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.